Applying to Lethbridge College has never been easier. We’re part of ApplyAlberta, your one-stop application site that allows you to apply to Lethbridge College and authorize the transfer of your Alberta high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
To assist you with your application, it is recommended that you have the following information readily available:
- a list of courses (high school and/or post-secondary) you are currently completing (if applicable)
- your final or current mid-term grades in high school subjects (if applicable)
- an Alberta Education Student Identification Number (if applicable)
- a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) to pay the $100 non-refundable application processing fee.
Ready to take the next step?
If you do not have a credit card for payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to ApplyAlberta Application Process for steps on how to complete the application. If you need help with your application, contact the ApplyAlberta Help Desk.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15 AM to 4:30 PM (MST/MDT), closed on holidays
- Phone: 780-644-2696
- Toll Free (within Alberta): dial 310-0000, followed by 780-644-2696
- Email: AE.HelpDesk@gov.ab.ca
Are you applying for Bachelor of Nursing, Nursing – After Degree or apprenticeship training? See below for your program-specific application process.
All applicants applying for the four-year Bachelor of Nursing degree program or the two-year Nursing – After Degree program must apply directly to the University of Lethbridge.
If you are an apprentice, you can apply for apprenticeship and industry training through MyTradesecrets.
Not yet apprenticed? Learn how to get started towards your apprenticeship on the Alberta Government’s website.